- Several stories are passed around to show how the month of May was named. The most widely accepted explanation is that it was named for Maia, the Roman goddess of spring and growth. Her name related to a Latin word that means increase or growth.
- The moment we get to know ourselves, begins our process of growth.
- The more we learn, the more we grow in consciousness.
- We choose to come into the physical to enjoy our individual adventure. Each adventure is a learning experience. We can take advantage of this by focusing on what we have learned from the experiences that make us happy or we can choose to focus on what did not work. The more you focus on what works for us, the higher in consciousness we become. The more we focus on what does not work for us, we will stay stuck and not continue to grow.
- Our goal in the human experience is to continue to vibrate as we did in our non physical state.
- The only difference is that in this human form, we can enjoy the delight of the physical. Our souls continue to live in our bodies, and they are happiest when they are in a vibration of love and joy.
- As we experience feelings in the physical, we can choose to learn from these feelings and focus on the joy of them, or we can stay stuck by focusing on what does not work for us.
- As we learn to stay in the moment of what works best for us, or our joy, the higher in consciousness we grow.
- The beauty of this is that we can pick and choose what works best for us. When we leave the physical with a higher consciousness, we enter the non physical with an even greater vibration of love and joy.
- I do not believe that Divine Source allows us to return to the physical to be unhappy or have less than others.
- I believe that the more we grow in consciousness the more we learn that we do have free will and that we can pick and choose how we would like our life to be in the physical. If we listen to our inner voices and what works for us as individuals, instead of how others would like us to live our lives, we would be receiving all the gifts that the Universe have to offer. We need to stop looking at how others get their happiness and start allowing the happiness that works for us in our lives.
- Funny, we don't naturally desire to hold on to pain or the misfortune of others, yet we think that when someone seems happy we would like to have what they have?
- Know that we can have all that is good for us in the moment if we can stay in a pure vibration of our own joy!
- When we focus on what brings us joy, we will receive joy. When we focus on what brings us pain, we stay in pain.
- If one has a disease or a misfortune, they need to embrace it and be grateful for the information that it is giving. In other words what is the lesson from this experience that has taught you what you do want as oppose to what you do not want. Once we learn what we do want from these experiences, we can focus on that instead of what we don't want.
- In other words always look at the glass half full instead of looking at it half empty.
- When we can condition ourselves to vibrate this way, we begin to draw to ourselves what brings us our most joy in life.
Enjoy your growth and all that teaches you!